Being part of the Malama community in just 4 easy steps:
- Register your organization or member account
- Create your profile, add an image
- Search members and groups and connect with them
- Add or search events, jobs and posts
- Share how you Malama Hawaii!
- Search or post jobs and volunteer opportunities - easily post and update jobs, volunteer and training opportunities from the tabs in your profile. You can also search for and contact potential employers and volunteers who have asked to be notified of opportunities.
- Create your own Malama Blog - Malama wants to give you your very own blog with your very own Malama address FREE. (example: malamahawaii.org/YOURNAMEHERE) Add photos, videos, and more. Share the link with friends and get support for your Hawaii eco efforts!
- Create or Join a Group - Start a group for your cause, recruit members, ask for help, create events and more!
- Increase your Network and Communicate with members!
How do I Register?
On the front page next to the rotating image, click GET INVOLVED or CLICK HERE.
How do I get to my profile?
There are 3 ways to get to your profile from the front page once you are logged in.
How do I logout, and access other member tools?
Once you are registered, there is a handy member tool bar at the top of the page. That tool bar contains handy shortcuts to everything you need to manage your account, profile, find members, check notifications, logout and more!
How to embed videos into a blog post